Bootstrap is a fine way to create a responsive website. All modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge etc prefer the responsive design of a website to browse through different devices. (Different screen size)
This article contains some WordPress plugins which are fully responsive, offers a great look and great amount of service. With these WordPress bootstrap plugins, you can create beautiful attached forms, responsive buttons, clean and responsive tables, stylish navigation and lot more.
Moreover, you can control and customize various objects directly from your WP dashboard.
List of Great WordPress Bootstrap Plugins
This plugin allows you to add, create and edit Bootstrap toolbar with WP TinyMCE visual editor built for WordPress. It has two dropdown navigation menu which allows adding buttons, image, icons, tables, template and more. You can easily customize font size, formate, alignments etc.
- You can customize and add sticky and fixed menu styles.
- It’s easy to install on any WordPress.
- You can define content areas like full width, half width, and third width.
- Documentation, video tutorials, and instant support are available.
- Regular License costs $16 which comes with all the features of this plugin.
- Extended license costs $80 which holds all the advanced features of the plugin.
This plugin is actually a slider plugin build with Bootstrap. It contains different types of carousel such as slider with thumbnails and navigation, multiple image slider, full-screen slider, carousel video background and so on. After installation, you will see dropdown navigation from where you can choose a responsive slider among 130+ pre-made designs.
- Touch swipe option enable
- You can control slide duration
- You can add animation effects to the text layers
- You can control the sliding time duration as well.
- Regular License costs $12 which comes with all the features of this plugin.
- Extended license costs $49 which holds all the advanced features of the plugin.
The FH Mega Menu is built based on jQuery. It’s a Bootstrap menu plugin compatible with all devices and modern web browsers. The plugin contains a responsive layout design with awesome font icons! You can add the column grid to your dropdown navigation menu.
Also, you can add custom widgets like videos, maps, text widgets, media, sliders, buttons and so much more.
- The layout design is 100% responsive.
- Unlimited Color Schemes.
- 3 Easy Step to Installation to any Web Projects.
- Font Awesome Icons Included
- Regular License costs $5 which comes with all the features of this plugin.
- Extended License costs $25 which comes with all the features of this plugin.
The Footer is a WordPress Bootstrap Plugin to add beautiful responsive footers into your website. It comes with 15 different pre-made designs. You can use 5 flat colors to the footer, 5 gradient color, 5 background design, and 5 texture design. This plugin is suitable for any type of website Template or landing page.
- It has 100% responsive layout.
- 15 design layout included.
- Can be integrated with MailChimp subscription form.
- Google Web Font enabled.
- Regular License costs $8 which comes with all the features of this plugin.
- Extended License costs $35 which comes with all the features of this plugin.
If you are creating an online product store then arena product store could be a suitable choice. You can easily create multiple categories products catalog website just in a few clicks by using this amazing plugin. This plugin is compatible with most standard WordPress themes.
Also, you can easily enable/disable responsive pre-designed layouts, 9 pre-defined color schemes or you may select your own colors by using the color picker to match with your theme.
- Multiple product catalog page template.
- 7 built-in widgets.
- Product review and comparison system is also available
- This plugin is easy to set up and customize.
- There’s only one license for the complete package which cost $45 in total.
The price table is another great plugin to add bootstrap to WordPress. If you own any product and advertising it through WordPress then you can use these beautiful pricing plugins. Pricing tables based on Bootstrap 3 with responsive web design. These pricing tables come with 3 different designs where each design contains 20 color themes and use Font Awesome icons.
- You will get responsive designs.
- 3 pre-designed template will be available.
- An additional information table and comparison table will be available
- Hover effect available.
- The regular plan costs $10 which contains all the plugin features.
- The extended plan costs $35 which contain advanced features of the plugin.
To create a solid directory listing website you can use the directory pro plugin. This plugin includes all the essential features like membership, payment gateway, price table, user and admin dashboard etc.
- You can use any woocommerce payment gateway including woocommerce subscription.
- You can configure PayPal and stripe as the primary payment gateway.
- SEO optimized codes make the plugin more useful.
- You can use visual composer to craft a more beautiful design.
- The regular license costs $35 for the basic features.
- Extended license costs $400 for all the advanced features.
To create a great Real Estate website, you can use Real Estate pro plugin. It has multiple templates and all the required features to build a responsive Estate site.
- You can integrate MailChimp with your website.
- The design is very responsive.
- You can earn extra money by selling VIP badges and user listings.
- Multiple language support is also added there.
- Regular plan costs $45 with features included.
- Extended plan costs $225 with all advanced features.
- You can add a custom CSS file.
- Shortcodes are provided to attach Twitter Bootstrap.
- It works well on any WordPress themes.
- The plugin is easy to customize and required no coding skills
This plugin serves free of cost and currently have over 10k downloads.
Conclusion These are the best plugins which you find useful for your website. I hope you can use them to improve your website quality, responsiveness as well as the brand impression of your site. If you have any queries regarding this article, please drop them in the comment section below.